The human body is very unique and scientists are yet to completely understand our body. Here are top 20 facts that are going to mesmerise you.
- Your ears never stop hearing, even when you sleep. Your brain just ignores incoming sounds.
- Your eyes are always the same size from birth but your nose and ears never stop growing.
Sleep And Dreaming
- Babies start dreaming even before they’re born.
- The tooth is the only part of the human body that cannot heal and repair by its own.
- The Human brain is the most powerful computer which has the processing speed of 3000+ GHz
- The brain stops growing at the age of 18
- Human bone is as strong as steel but 50 times lighter.
- You use 200 muscles to take one step and exercise 22 muscles when you smile
- By the time babies are two years old, they will have crawled 93 miles.
- The largest internal organ is the small intestine.
- The liver is the only organ of the body, which regenerates itself completely even after being removed completely.
- Eating Breakfast helps to burn 5 to 20% of calories throughout the day.
- Human hair is virtually indestructible.
- In 24 hours, the blood in the body travels a total of 12,000 miles – that’s four times the width of North America.
- Our blood is on a 60,000-mile journey per day.
- The total length of human blood vessels could circle the globe 2 1/2 times.
- Monday is the day of the week when the risk of heart attack is greatest.